Freight-forwarding guidelines for freight payer / client - Freight agreement
Version: April 2019
The basis of a freight agreement is the current state of our customer’s needs and the agreed conditions. Duration of the agreement: Until cancellation. Exceptional cancellation of the agreement due to legal changes or extreme market changes remains unaffected.
§ 1 Invoicing:
1. We accept individual and collective invoices with the following information: recipient, including postal code, delivery slip number, weight, date of dispatch, freight cost per 100 kg, according to the current agreement. Each invoice must include a copy of the delivery slip.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, we pay 30 days after the invoice date, payment outgoing.
3. Invalid invoices are either corrected by us and you will send us a credit note regarding the difference. The payment term of the invoice stagnates until receipt of the invoice.
4. We are an SLVS waiver customer.
5. Non-agreed incidental costs are rejected.
1. In the case of lead times of less than 24 hours, availability will be discussed before placing the order by telephone.
2. Pickups and deliveries have to take place at the indicated times. See §§ 7 | 8 (Goods acceptance, Loading times).
3. For your part, there is an immediate written obligation to provide information if:
you cannot accept or deliver the goods on time;
relations have to take over on certain days or at certain times;
the goods were not delivered properly or were delivered in a damaged state;
special unloading conditions must be observed (for example, only with a lifting platform, not with a semitrailer or the like), which were not known to us as shippers.
4. Our order must be confirmed by email.
§ 3 Special liability:
When using a subcontractor, you are liable for providing them with the guidelines. Usually, the drivers used should be provided with the driver information.
§ 4 Advertisement:
We are interested in tarp or silo advertising.
§ 5 Euro pallets: (With foreign shipping there are special regulations)
If pallet exchanges have been agreed in the forwarding order, we only accept exchangeable euro pallets (UIC-conformant).
By signing, the driver and shipper confirm the number of moving pallets on our delivery slip.
If a pallet account has been agreed with your forwarding agent, the monthly withdrawal for your pallet account must be agreed within 14 days in case of inconsistencies.
Targets must be balanced within the specified time.
If recipients do not exchange pallets, we need a copy of the delivery slip in order to collect deposits. If you have been requested by us to balance your pallet account and an exchange has not taken place, you will receive an invoice for the outstanding pallets. The cost is 12 €/unit. Pallets that have already been calculated must not be balanced with delivery. Delivery of pallets > 40 must be indicated ahead of time. See goods acceptance for acceptance times.
§ 6 Vehicle types:
We prescribe the provision of certain types of trucks; special orders require our approval.
1. Silo truck: with T-coupling on board. Tilt boilers. Single-chamber trains. Furthermore, we would like to point out that all vehicles must be rinsed and dry for loading. Additional information must be coordinated directly with our quality assurance system. Deviations in individual cases can be clarified during the times from Monday to Thursday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm and Fri 7:30 am to 12 pm.
2. Container trailer: Rear loading, loading occurs exclusively from rear from a head ramp. We do not load high cube containers unless expressly desired by us.
3. Tarp/box truck: Only side loading: Loading from the rear only on request. No special vehicles, e.g. jumbo trailer. We do not load trucks with competitor advertisements
4. Dump truck: max. height up to loading edge: 3.20 m (loading by wheel loader). Due to their height, large-body dump trucks can not be loaded.
§7 Goods acceptance:
1. Facility I for tarp trucks: See loading times, without registration goods accepted only from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
2. Facility II: Monday to Thursday, goods acceptance only between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. The delivery must be communicated to us 1 hour ahead at +49 5522-990 910.
§ 8 Loading times:
2. For tarp trucks, Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 7:00 pm (acceptance end)
3. For container trucks only with specification or registration.
4. Break times from 9:00 am to 9:15 am and 5:00 pm to 5:15 pm.
5. Company-internal loading & facility traffic takes precedence.
§ 9 Waiting times:
Loading times are fixed appointments. If the truck arrived outside the time slot or the time slot is already closed, we will arrange the next free time slot. Claims to compensation for waiting times do not apply. Should we have to stop our production because of missing deliveries or missing pick-up on booked time-slot, we will charged the responsible truck for any consequences.
§ 10 Transport damages:
Must be noted on the delivery slip by the driver and receiver (type, scope). We required a copy of the delivery slip on the unloading day. You will receive a charge slip for loss or gross negligence.
§ 11 Dispatch papers:
You will only receive the delivery slip from us and for export dis- patches the execution papers. Way-bills are not provided.
§ 12 Execution:
The delivery note is decisive for the number of accepted items and pallets.
§ 13 Load securing & security regulations
1. The statutory regulations for load securing must be observed. Ad- ditional regulations can be seen at the Federation of the Gypsum Industry.
2. The security regulations applicable at the facility must be ob- served. Personal protective gear such as helmet, safety shoes, warning vest etc. must be used according to the regulations at the facility.
§ 14 Your contact:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 am to 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am to 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm to 3:45 pm
Outside office hours, you can reach the loading area at:
Telephone: +49 (0)5522 99 09-47 or 31.