Our KRONE Anhydrite SF is a natural anhydrite, which we extract in our own quarries for you and prepare under our stringent quality assurance guidelines. This way, we are able to ensure a regular supply of high-quality material for you.
We wish to provide you KRONE Anhydrite SF as a purely natural product CaSO4 adapted for your specific production processes, therefore we do not use any set-up agents for regulating binding time, activators and fluidity agents. Do you require customised solutions or need any clarifications? Do get in touch with us. We would love to assist you with information and recommendations. Do you require calcium sulphate anhydrite in food and fodder quality? No problem. We have a solution for you.
Plaster woes? Not with KRONE PLASTER!
- finest powder
- high reactivity
- high purity
- also available in food and fodder material quality
- without additives such as set-up agents for binding time regulation, activators and fluidity agents
- Additives for cement and glass manufacture as well as manufacture of porous concrete and lime sand brick
- Additive in chemical-based products as source of sulphates for controlling shrinkage
- Fillers in chemical-based products and plastics
- Base for manufacturing binders (anhydrite binders) and construction products (anhydrite primers)
- As food additive E516
- Mineral lick stones and additive in fodder
- For improving pourability of cosmetics
- Stabiliser in food industry, e.g. for baking breads
|25 kg paper bag||1.000 kg|
|bulk in silos||approx. 25-27t per truck|
Safety data sheet Technical information